Call Us - 1800 608 088

WA de facto gay male separation

When male de facto partners go through separation, many issues need to be addressed.

Often a house is involved, or there may be multiple properties.  Properties may be sold and the proceeds divided or transferred to one or the other partner with some money changing hands.

However, when it comes to superannuation, you may need to decide if each party will keep their own superannuation accounts as they are, or if one or both funds will be split.

Its not unusual for one party to have a larger superannuation accumulation than the other.  Transferring funds from one party to the other is known as superannuation splitting or flagging, which may be included in your agreement.

Will you be splitting super?

No Super Split Yes Super Split

Questions? Call 1800 608 088

Grab the FREE Peaceful Path Separation ebook
Free Separation ebook